Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Plz meet a hero in my life......

Hi Gram!!!

Gram is here today at 101 years old
because of a healthy lifestyle!
She is hope for us to eat right and feel great!
She never was a smoker or alcohol user
and always eats fresh vegetables in season.
She is an example of keeping fit, walking
and getting fresh air and sunshine.
She learned long ago to pray and trust
in God for those things she is powerless
to control and to turn over her cares
and worries to a faithful loving God.
She is 1 of 12 children and none lived
this kind of longevity. She is kind
and generous and holds no grudge or
unforgiveness toward anyone!.

Thanks Gram! I wanna be just like YOU!
xoxoxo

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Cary . . . I love you and wish I could put my arms around you right now. I hope all is well with you and your family. You'll have to come see me, because I can't come to see you. And I'll look forward to a visit. In the meantime, take care. Be good and I'll be back in touch. Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

Hi, Carylee, I agree with all you said about "Gram" because she's my mom who has been so good to all of us. She has never had an easy life and had to take care of her 3 daughters with no help from our alcoholic father after he left her penniless. She is probably the most unselfish person I've ever known...always giving to anyone in her family in need. She's the best role model for our family and for anyone else who'd like to emulate her sweet kindness and generosity. Love, Mom