Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My SECRET garden!

Part of having a peaceful resting place is loving where you live. We can make lemonade out of lemons by our own choices to transform and create out of a burnt up barren existance.
This is what I've done with an old dead yard!
It was fried to a crisp when I got here!
It's beautiful now and takes an effort just like our health and restoring health to a broken body.

All things are possible!
God says He sets before us blessing and cursing, life and death.
"Choose LIFE" He says that you AND your children may LIVE!
Say it now......"I wanna LIVE and I want my children to LIVE!!!!!"

It's true concerning health. What we eat can directly affect the next generation. Our children's health is as good as we feed ourselves during their development in, then out of the womb. Will they quickly adapt themselves to our lousy health habits, likes and dislikes of food? You BET! So think about it. They eat what we eat good or bad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: