Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Got PEACE?


I find it calming to know there is a power greater than myself and my little world that can keep the stars, the sun and the moon in place without my help! The same power that causes the sun to rise and set everyday without delay. I can safely turn over to God the things I am powerless over and cannot control. Things I am unable to fix or repair today I'll place in His hands and I'll be grateful for the things I can do to make a difference. Honestly, I wish I had more answers than I do but, it is what it is...I am not in charge! It is He that can see the grand picture of things while my view right now is a bit limited! Tonight, I will trust, rest and sleep on the wonder of these things. That's all I know....Selah! As a believer I can just: Cry out to Jesus!


No comments: